Bringing Power to the People.
Tippens & Zurosky practices personal injury, workers’ compensation, and wrongful
death law. Serving North Carolina and South Carolina for over twenty years.
Tippens & Zurosky Attorneys, L.L.P. practices personal injury, workers’ compensation, & wrongful death law in North Carolina.
We do not represent large corporations or insurance companies. We provide our clients with legal expertise delivered in a personal, prompt and efficient manner.
With our law firm, the client always comes first and we employ our knowledge of the law to protect our clients’ interests.
Our office is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We serve clients in North Carolina and South Carolina and across the United States.
Why Should I Call Tippens & Zurosky?
- We Work on a Contingency Fee Basis: Our legal fee is a percentage of your case settlement. Unlike domestic, or criminal, lawyers, who work on a nonrefundable retainer, there is only a legal fee if we are able to negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
- We Can Generally Negotiate a Higher Settlement on Your Behalf: Insurance companies set what is called a reserve for every claim. A reserve is simply the amount of money they think they are going to have to pay to settle your claim. Naturally, if an attorney is involved the reserve is generally set higher to account for the fact that the attorney can file a lawsuit on your behalf, and litigate the claim.
- Speaking with Insurance Companies Can Be Difficult: We are in the business of dealing with insurance companies, so let us talk to them on your behalf. Insurance adjusters are trained to help save their companies money, and sometimes this is at your expense. Let’s face it if an insurance company can find a way to not pay on a claim, they are going to do so. It’s good business for them and bad news for you.
- We Can Refer You for Medical Care: Many people injured in automobile accidents or injured at work are afraid to get medical treatment because they are afraid that they are going to get stuck with the bill. We can analyze your case for any risk of denial, and also refer you to chiropractic physicians that will not charge you upfront for their services, and will wait to get paid at the end of the case.
- We Handle ALL Types of Automobile Accident Claims: Whether you were on a motorcycle, were a pedestrian, or in a car, we can help you. We handle rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, intersection, or right-of-way cases, drunk driving, or reckless driving cases, and every other type of automobile accident. Also, if you were in an auto accident while on the job, we can take care of this for you.
- We Cover All of North Carolina and South Carolina: Though our main office is in Charlotte, North Carolina, we represent people injured in automobile accidents that occur all over North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- You Get Help As Soon As Possible: Calling Tippens & Zurosky as quickly as you can after you have been involved in an automobile accident, lets us file your claim with the insurance company, so you don’t have to speak with them. The sooner we can get involved, the sooner we are able to protect your rights, preserve the evidence, and get you the medical treatment you need.
Tippens & Zurosky has represented people involved in auto accidents and hurt on the job, in North Carolina and South Carolina for over twenty years. Let us help you deal with the unexpected, and get your life back on track. Call us toll free at (877) 372-3580, or 704-343-0018 to schedule a consultation so that we may assist you or visit our office at 1120 Pearl Park Way # 400, Charlotte, NC 28204
Please contact us toll free at (877) 872-3580 to speak with one of our attorneys for a FREE consultation.
Your Information is 100% Safe.
Our Practice Areas