I Don’t Have Time To See a Doctor

I Don’t Have Time To See a Doctor

Often, when someone is in a car accident they feel overwhelmed by the pain from their injury, the loss of their car that was either totaled, or in the auto body repair shop for weeks, and the absolute disruption of their routine. Sometimes people injured in car accidents, although hurt and in pain, do not get any medical treatment, or just go to the hospital and that is the only medical provider they see for their injuries.

The reasons for this can vary from the simple fact that they now have no transportation to get to their doctor or chiropractor, work or child care obligations prevent scheduling an appointment, or they just assume that their injury will get better over time.

If you are in a car accident, it is crucial you make sure that you and your loved ones have been seen by a doctor, and you get the medical treatment you need.

Your doctor is the medical expert that documents what injuries you have suffered, and what you went through as the result of the negligence of the driver that hit you.

Your doctor can also document that you were physically unable to work because of the accident, your future medical needs, and any degree of permanent impairment.

If your case has to go to court, your doctor will testify to a jury about your injuries so that they know what you went through when they consider what to award you.

Some folks may think they cannot afford to take the time to see a doctor, but the reality is that they cannot afford not to.

If you have any questions about what to do after an accident, or what medical attention to seek, contact Tippens & Zurosky toll free at (877) 872-3580, or 704-343-0018 to schedule a consultation so that we may assist you.

We will deal with the insurance company for the person that hit you, and also investigate if there are benefits under your own insurance policy that you may be eligible to receive such as medical payments, or personal injury protection coverage.

Tippens & Zurosky has represented people involved in auto accidents in North Carolina and South Carolina for nearly twenty years.

Let us help you deal with the unexpected, and get your life back on track.

Call us toll free at (877) 872-3580, or 704-343-0018 to schedule a consultation so that we may assist you.


Related Blog Posts

What Does Fair Market Value Mean In A Car Accident?
South Carolina Car Accident Laws
Can I File Workers’ Compensation If I Was Fired?
How Do Workers’ Compensation Claims Get Settled?

Why Should I Call Tippens & Zurosky? 704-343-0018

Our legal fee is a percentage of your case settlement.  Unlike domestic, or criminal, lawyers, who work on a nonrefundable retainer, there is only a legal fee if we are able to negotiate a settlement on your behalf.

Insurance companies set what is called a reserve for every claim. A reserve is simply the amount of money they think they are going to have to pay to settle your claim. Naturally, if an attorney is involved the reserve is generally set higher to account for the fact that the attorney can file a lawsuit on your behalf, and litigate the claim.

We are in the business of dealing with insurance companies, so let us talk to them on your behalf. Insurance adjusters are trained to help save their companies money, and sometimes this is at your expense. Let’s face it if an insurance company can find a way to not pay on a claim, they are going to do so. It’s good business for them and bad news for you.

Many people injured in automobile accidents or injured at work are afraid to get medical treatment because they are afraid that they are going to get stuck with the bill.  We can analyze your case for any risk of denial, and also refer you to chiropractic physicians that will not charge you upfront for their services, and will wait to get paid at the end of the case.

Whether you were on a motorcycle, were a pedestrian, or in a car, we can help you.  We handle rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, intersection, or right-of-way cases, drunk driving, or reckless driving cases, and every other type of automobile accident.  Also, if you were in an auto accident while on the job, we can take care of this for you.

Though our main office is in Charlotte, North Carolina, we represent people injured in automobile accidents that occur all over North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Calling Tippens & Zurosky as quickly as you can after you have been involved in an automobile accident, lets us file your claim with the insurance company, so you don’t have to speak with them.  The sooner we can get involved, the sooner we are able to protect your rights, preserve the evidence, and get you the medical treatment you need.

Charlotte Personal Injury Attorneys: The System

With our law firm, the client always comes first and we employ our knowledge of the law to protect our clients’ interests. Our office is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We serve clients in North Carolina and South Carolina and across the United States.

Free Consultation

Please submit your message to speak with one of our attorneys for a FREE consultation.

The legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results set forth herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. Please contact an attorney for a consultation on your particular matter.

WordPress Image Lightbox Plugin